Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Bitterness~

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't
supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and
it's harder every time.You'll break hearts too, so remember how
it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best
friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've
never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset
is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

~*~*~

There comes a point in every girls life where
she realizes that she just needs to let it go,
I mean nothings ever gonna change the fact that at one
point I really did love you with everything in me...
It's just the fact that I simply cannot do this to myself and I cannot make this work
...face it baby we're in a lose-lose situation...and as far as you're
concerned i'm just on one of my "im leaving for good this time" kicks again,
but the olny difference is this time it's real...
I'm done, and don't bother because you're never gonna change,
honestly you CAN'T change & we BOTH know that...
So when you finally realized that I loved you wayyy
more than I ever could have loved anyone else, you'll see something more in me,
somthing that you're forced to live without. this was an original i made
it up about my ex...and im tired of girls copy n pasting it on aim.

~*~*~

Humans will kill each other...
And when the last one stands among the corpses
of his brothers....
It is then that he will beg for death.
Humans will curse their friends...
Till he has no more...
And in the end he'll realize...
He's all alone.
Humanity will kill for riches....
And then kill one another.
By the time man realizes he cannot eat money....
They will begin to eat each other.
Have not pity.
They are but animals.
Killing the planet.
And destroying their souls.

~*~*~

The word love...
is so powerfull that once a guy says it
they have total access to a girls heart...
but no matter how many times a girl says it
she cant stop them from leaving with it...


No comments:

Post a Comment