Sunday, September 30, 2007

Worries, killing me bit by bit~

here i'm sitting again by the window, thinking about what has happened lately in my life, and what is about to happen. My grandmother(paternal) has been diagnosed with 2nd stage skin cancer and she will be undergoing a surgery to remove the cancer cells today at 7.30am. Its 3am and i can barely get any sleep. I'm so worried about what is going to happen. I've not seen her eversince the cancer was diagnosed, and now she's aalready getting ready for surgery, and i'm still here, have not seen her yet. All i'm doing is thinking blankly about what is about to happen. I'm worried, i cant deny it. I'm a human being, and i guess its normal. I'm worried, but at the same time i'm feeling optimistic, hoping for the best to happen. I hope everything goes well! I hope everything goes well. Oh God, please, i'm hoping for the best to happen, i hope she recovers and i hope to see her soon. I hope this small request will be fulfilled. I also hope my family will be doing well in this situation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment