Thursday, September 13, 2007

the essence of my life...

going on a flash back. That is what has been going on in my mind these past few days. Thinking a lot about how things used to be, how perfect i thought my life was. Never have i ever thought in my entire life, i'd be one day sitting down next to the window thinking of the past, and to cherish all those good times, hahaha... really funny. Sometimes i wonder if i actually appreciated what i had. Never have i felt so much regret in my life, but now, i am. Sitting here wondering every bit of my life.

All i remember was the laughter, the love we had between us. I dont know what it was, but the chemisry was good. Thinking over and over again about you and all those that made my life so eventful. Thank you. Cause all those happiness i had, all the feeling i felt, all the beautiful memories, all that you've all given me, is what drives me these days. Never have i felt so much pain in my life. Never have i cried this much before. All i do is regret, why didnt i cherish those great moments i had earlier in my life.

Its not just the people, but am trying to adapt to the environment. I miss what i used to have. I miss what we had. I am missing everyone, and every bit of happiness i used to have. I miss all of it! Now i wish for it all to come back.

Will it?

just hopes....just hopes and dreamzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment