Thursday, June 14, 2007

My 101th blog entry!!

yea, that's right! i cant believe I've actually achieved this..100 entries...wow...i guess u all might know me well enough now...hahahaha...i'm growing up with this blog...and i must say, life has been really eventful, and I'm happy to say, these blog entries, do keep me on my feet. It reminds me of the sweet and joyful moments that occurred in my life, and it reminds me of those bitter and sad moments, just making me a little stronger than my usual self, day by day!

Lately, I've been writing a lot about an influential human being, a soul that has been in my life ever since birth, a person who has always been there, during the good and the bad, and a person who has been the role model to all of us, as a kind and loving human being. That is my grandmother. My love for her can;t be defined. It's so different. I can't explain the feeling i have for her. But i must say, that feeling makes me cherish her! And i will till then end of time!

My grandmother had a traumatic accident two days ago, causing her to fracture her thigh bone(femur), and after a 1 1/2 hr operation, her recovery is showing a positive response. In my earlier posts, i also included the other conditions that made the doctors unhappy, such as her lung infection. And I'm happy to say now that, test has been done, and the doctors are sure that the infection is just a minor one, and is being cured with antibiotics. Thanks for that, Thank you God! I'm happy for her, as she is well, all that she;s facing now, is a broken leg, which will be cured too, just might take some time.

You know that popular saying, "patience is a virtue". It really fits this context now. Patience is all that is needed for my grandmother to get back on her two feet.

God is great!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment