Wednesday, May 02, 2007

i have been tagged!!

lol...all thanks too ms.kasthuri! hahahaha....well here goes...

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG.....

~handphone: for communication purposes~
~purse...always a needed when there's cash in it~
~lip balm...u cant hang around with dry lips can ya?~
~tissue~
`~loadzz of coins~

5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE UR PURSE/WALLET....

~IC: very important!!! later kena tangkap...pendatang asing:P~
~license~
~cash..hahahha...show me the money!!!~
~coins~
~calendar...yea incase i forget the date~:P


5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM....

~my lappie: i am so glued to it!!~
~my radio: wats life without music?~
~my beautiful yellow wall light that makes my room so romantic at times:P~
~my wardrobe: clothes!!!~
~my side table which has candles and nice decorative items...hahahah~

5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO...

~ GO TO PARIS~
~ get a new handphone~
~ go on a holiday!!!~
~ walk around kay elle in one day!!! wanna join?:P~
~ i've always wanted to buy bootzzz!!! u know those murderer';s boots!! haahaha...

5 THINGS UR CURRENTLY INTO...

~FRIENDSTER~
~MUSIC~
~BLOGS~
~ DEEP FREEZE..LOL~
~HANDPHONES~

5 PEOPLE YOU WILL TAG....

~ezreena...ur my first victim!!~
~natalie...who has not updated her blog for a while~
~dharmahla...who has not been blogging for a while too..~
~pui san...ur next in line...do this ok?~
~kasthuri..lol...u've not done it on ur friendster blog yet:P~

hahahahah...have fun ppl~

cheerzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment