Sunday, January 28, 2007

am i good enough for u?

whether we realise it or not, we're actually living under this qoute "do you think you're good enough" i know..it seems more like a question than a quote. what i'm trying to say is that now we live to please others..

am i pretty enough? am i photogenic enough? am i your type? should i wear this or that?

its okay to consult a third party once in a while..no harm..but living by what they say..there's where the problem starts!

have i been hurt? yea i have. people comment about me every single day...at home, outside...everywhere! sometimes, verbally and sometimes through peoples actions...it does make me wonder, whether i am good enough for the society..they comment on my looks, grades, behaviour, acts, well...lets just say everything. the worst is when people show dissatisfaction through their actions. man, thats when u've got loads of things just running in ur head, and thats when ur self-esteem level drops drastically! have been there!! trust me... that moment..man..its like ur rejected...ur like the unwanted member of this society..its like ur just not good enough..and u start feeling small! hahhaha...i'm speaking from experience! its bad..once i even felt like leaving..as in leaving this situation...like migrating..lol...sadly had no money! actually, i've realised that no matter where you go...there will always be these "special" group of people who just cant get over commenting you! so live with it!okay. we have to live beyond peoples expectations.. we have to live beyond all the comments and criticism..because we are who we are!


Girl: Hey
Boy: What?
Girl: I really like you. And I... I think I'm falling in love with you.
Boy: Ok...
Girl: What do you mean "ok"?
Boy: I don't like you like that...
Girl: Why not?
Boy: I can't tell you... maybe another time...

From then on, the girl kept askingthe boy "Why not?" whenever she sawhim, and he kept answering the sameanswer of "I'll tell you later."Finally the girl got fed up.

Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why you don't like me!
Boy: Do you really wanna know why?
Girl: Yes!
Boy: It's because you're uglier thanANYTHING!What's the point of going out withsomeone whenthey're not pretty?!
Girl: But... I...
Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

The boy leaves and the girl is sittingthere alone,crying her heart out. Then her cellphonerings.

Girl: Hello?
Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to gohome, ok? I'llbe home from work in a few hours.
Girl: Alright Mom.
Mom: I love you.
Girl: I love you too, Mom.
Mom: Bye Bye.
Girl: Bye

The girl heads home and once she gotthere, shewent in the bathroom and looked atherself in themirror.Girl: I'm not pretty enough...She set to work, knowing fully wellwhatshe wasgoing to do. 2 hours later, her Momcamehomeand heard the bath water running. Shewentupstairs to find the hallway floodedsoshe knockedon the door

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shockedatthe site.The bath was overflowing onto thefloor,and thewater was tinted red. She walkedover tosee whatwas inside and screamed. There, herlittle girl waslying with cuts all over her face andwrists. HerMom backed away and was going to runto call thepolice when something caught her eye.On themirror, am I pretty enough now?


No one deserves to be told that bysomeone theylove.A person's appearance doesn't count.What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality.No one wants to be told they're notgood enough...

so people...stay the way u r..cause..you are beautiful! and no idiot can deny that!


1 comment:

  1. ~ribliss~3:36 PM

    who's been making you feel small sharm?? i'm gonna go and 'borrow' my bro's car and ram that person down.. OH MY GOD!!!!!*BIMBO STYLE* They are sooooooooo S.T.U.P.I.D and such an I.D.I.O.T!!! UR Pretty, smart and witty, funny, intelligent, and you have the most beautiful heart in the whole wide world. That 's all that counts and if a guy can't see that they are just BLIND.. i know boys like that and they just get on my nerves.. I mean if I WAS a guy, i wouldn't want a pretty bimbo, I'd want a girl with a brain and who loves me and appreciates love. and someone who i can spend nice time chatting and having tea together.. hehe.. who else but SHARM!!!miss u girl!!

    ReplyDelete