Sunday, December 24, 2006

Cassie-Long way to go~

hey...yea...my current fav...cassie~ anywayzzz...hello to you! its been a while ah? i know...i promised to blog almost everyday afta my exams...sadly i wasnt around... was at my aunts place... hmm...i must say i dont reli mind spendin time wif my cute and sweet lil cuzins... life afta stpm isnt dat great la....i seem to worry abt results and all....can you believe it...i have been having both good and bad dreams abt my results.... and the best part is that in every dream...madam tan(my chem / class teacher) tend to appear...lol...weird ha...i guess i kinda miss her...lol...i must say i was once kinda scared of her...lol... well...i dunnola...it keeps haunting me...like as though i didnt do my best...so worried... the pressure increases when ppl tend to jump to conclusions regarding my results and all... they think dat i will get all a's just cause i did pretty well for spm...haih...its just so unlogical...wat theory is dat? haih...anywayzz...we'll just have to stop thinkin abt dat... wow...its christmas eve,.... i love christmas... no other season is as great as this! we're all having a gathering tomolo....to celebrate christmas...hahahha...so fun...i hope la:P well...i'd like to wish all my frens...especially to my pet sis ezreena ...MERRY X'MAS!!! have lots of fun....hope this day brings lots of happiness and joy to you!!



Christmas Graphics

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Heyyaz sis!!
    I haven't spoken to ya in ages! Miss u loadz dear..hehehe..how've u been??..Thank you so much for the christmas greeting...it was very sweet of u! Well hope to talk to you soon.Take care and don't worry too much bout your results okies.You probably did very well as usual..hehe..
    -Loadz of Love-
    Your lil sis,
    Ezreena
    ~XoXo~

    ReplyDelete