Tuesday, October 11, 2005

trust?

wat does it mean ar? the word trust...based on the oxford advanced leaners dictionary...trust means honest...sincere...well today i learnt a lot abt trust...how important it is to not break ppls trust...the trust they have on u....haih...i made a mistake today...my fren trusted me with sumthing...and i think...i kinda broke her trust...by tellin it 2 sumone else...she doesnt noe abt it though....but it makes me feel so guilty...i feel like i should tell her...wat i've done...and beg for forgiveness...but one part of me says that...i shouldnt say a word 2 her...i should just ignore everything...like as though it never happened...but...its bad...we're really good frens...she's important to me...she supports me...she taught me things that i never knew....she believes in me...and she trusts me...sadly...i broke that trust! if i ignore....some day...sooner or later...she might get 2 noe it....but there is a chance...that she might not! i am worried...if i tell her...the mistake dat i've done...she might totally lose trust on me...she might still b frens with me and all...but...but...i doubt it will b the same~ i know...when ppl get upset and all...they kinda like move away 4m u...hmm...but...if i really respect the friendship btw us...i think i should tell her...i am a big friendship freak....i'll do anything for friendship...but that doesnt mean i'm everybody's fren...all i'm trying 2 say is that i care a lot for the ppl i accept as frens....ppl who i think are great 2 b kept as frens...haih....well....in abt 9 hrs time..iill b seein her in skool...i think i should tell her....i dont know whether i'm taking this thing 2 seriously or not...but yea...u noe me...i take everything seriously...haih...thats just me~ cant change that~ basically...i've learnt a great lesson 2day la...haih...must seriously make sure it wont repeat again~

No comments:

Post a Comment