Monday, October 24, 2005

things that cant b explained...

well...was on the phone wif sumone....sumone i thought was really dear to me...sumone who to me...was one of the greatest human beings...brought down 2 earth..sadly this person...changed! i have no idea how this happened...it seems like he is drifting away 4m me...moving further away 4m me...leaving me behind...he doesnt seem to respect me anymore...he doesnt seem to pay attention when i'm talking...the best of all...he has started cursing me...he slammed the phone down when i was talking to him...slammed it so hard...that it broke my heart! this person...who i am talkin abt isnt a boyfriend or even a friend...he is a family member...a person...who i love...and really care abt...a person...who i always trusted...man! its sick...its so sad...to c that person...just leave u like that...mayb he has been influenced by his frens...or mayb his cousins...he was here...at my place...2 weeks ago...he wasnt really close to me though...like how he was ...a year ago...when i was at his place...well...its ok...its time to move on....but all i'd like to say is that i'm hurt now...i feel sad abt this incident...and really hope that it was just a mistake...man...i wish it was a dream...i'm pinchin my self...and it hurts! ...i realise that its reality...it really happened...and...i know that this incident...will forever stay in my mind...till the day i die! i feel like crying...i feel like forgetting wat happened....but sadly i cant...i cant control myself any longer....it hurts so badly inside....note: if it was my mistake...if i had said sumthin that i shouldnt have said...i'm sorry! i never meant to do it! the situation went out of control...and i hope...u will forgive me... :'(
*dedicated to you~*

~sumtimes...the ppl closest to you...the ppl that u thought...understood u the most...could b the ones...breaking ur heart~

>MuNna<



No comments:

Post a Comment