Saturday, October 22, 2005

crying silently~

well...lately it seems like ur moving away 4m me...it seems like u r not spending time with me anymore....it seems like...ur drifting away 4m me...it seems like u've forgotten all the great times we had together....it seems like...u dont like me anymore...u dont like seeing me...u dont like talkin to me....u dont enjoy hanging out with me anymore....is there sumthin wrong with me? am i the cause of all this? if its me...pls tell me...thats the best thing u can do 4 me~right now...i'm thinking of the past...those great times we had together...those sweet memories...the great times we had together......man...it ended so fast! if only i could turn back time...and analyse...every mistake dat i did,...every wrong decision...every wrong step...that caused this problem...i know its me...i am always the cause of every problem....haih...wat am i supposed 2 do abt it...i guess its just fate! i might have been a little unfriendly at times...i might have ignored you....i might have not even taken a step to look at u...when u passed my way...i might have taken u for granted...i might have used u for the wrong reasons...i might have been rude...i might have said things that i shouldnt say.....but honestly,....its a mistake...a huge mistake...well...theres no point ....cryin over spilt milk... just wanna tell u...dat ur special to me...so special...i cant imagine a life without you.....a life...without a friend like you...
*dedicated to all my frens*

~if one day...i'm gone and failed to say goodbye, Remember...that i'll never fail to say...THANK YOU...coz i've got the chance to know you~

>MuNnA<

ps: try the grudge test: click the title above

No comments:

Post a Comment