Wednesday, June 22, 2005

its been a while~

i know...its been a while since i actually wrote a post...hmm...well...nothing much has been going on in my life lately...its the same old stuff!! nothing new~ haih...kinda boring~~~ hehehehhe...well...lately i have been thinkin...whether i should go to TPM Acaddemy or Monash University...hmmm...my friends want me to go to Monash University...because its well known world wide...compared to TPM Academy...can u belive this...most of them have never heard a thing about TPM Academy...hehehehhehe...hmm...i had a chat with my parents recently about this problem....the discussion was good because my parents helped me compare the pros and cons and all...and finally i decided that i should complete my A-Levels and then i can decide whether to go to Monash U. or TPM Academy....ok...enough about education...hmm...my life...well it is goin well...its pretty boring though...once Lilian Too ( feng shui master) said...when your life is boring, it means that ur life is perfect...lol...without problems and all...hahahhahaha...u must be thinking that i believe in feng shui ha? actually i dont ...hmm...no idea why! ok...hmm...other than that..nothing much has been going on..today...i have not been doing much though...typed a few letters for Dad...hmm...the sat down and solved some puzzles(Star rewards word puzzles)..hmm...and now just sitting down here...and blogging...hmm...i guess thats it for now...will write more soon( if something nice happens :P) see ya soon!! bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment