Thursday, June 30, 2005

hmm...writing after so long...

hmm...ok...well...basically...nuthin much has been going on lately....was really bz these past few days...was working for my dad...hahahhahaha...he called me his secretary and my mom his P.A. ...lol...so funny...hehehhe....anyway...yea...well...i am counting my days...this coming monday i will b startin college...so excited!! hahahaha...cant wait!! hahahahha...i'm taking 4 subjects...bio, chem, maths...and a compulsory paper which is english/ general paper...havent decided on that though...hmm...planin 2 take the general paper...but dunnola...we shall wait and c...hmm...this week...have to go shopping...get sum clothes!! i hate shopping for clothes....haih...i've got my reasons...i wouldnt wanna state it here...haih...anyway...today is one of my coolest frens b'day!! she's turnin 18 today!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY YOON HI!! hahahahha...hmm...other than dat nuthin much has been happenin around here...i have been thinking a lot lately...i really hope i'll enjoy college life!! worried...if i dont....oh well...i dun care lar...i am just goin there 2 study and do well in my a levels!! hmm...other than dat...i'm kinda missing my pet sis now...its been a while since i had a nice chat with her...she has gone 4 a holiday!! well...gal...i hope ur having fun kayzzz? she need it!! hmm...i guess dats it 4 now...hmm...catch ya sum time soon!!

ps: there is a quiz.(for gals only) lol....try it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment