Tuesday, May 17, 2005

hmmm.......my life sux lar!! :(

ok...hmm...nuthin much happened this weekend...hmm....didnt do much...i went to c my fren in the hospital...she had an asthma attack....that was all i did this weekend...haih...i have been thinkin a lot lately....thinkin abt life....thinkin abt my frens.....thinkin abt my family...thinkin abt my education..thinkin abt ppl who have left me.....thinkin abt everything...!! lately i have been feeling lonely....i hate this feeling lar...its like i have no one with me..i feel like i have made many mistakes in life...i shouldn't have done sum things.... i regret alot....it feels like...i have to leave this current chapter in my life...and i shud move on to a new chapter...but one deep corner of my heart is askin me to stay.....to stay and cherish evey little memory...every little moment i had in my life....but...when i think of memories.....its always the bad ones...dat will cause an impact on me....makes me cry at times coz...coz.....it feels like those bad memories are sirculating around me...sirculating around me...and killing me slowly....killing me day by day....and affecting my heart every second of my life....but one thing i am not sure of....is the cause of this sudden feeling....i mean...sumtimes...it just strikes me....its like...i'll never know when will it attack....scary!! but i guess...thats wat emotions are all abt...i mean...it cant b controlled 100%!! it comes and goes....without any sign...without any warning....its unique ha? i mean...everything jus happens as wat is planned 4 all of us....its fate! Just FATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment