Thursday, May 26, 2005

hmm....feeling so alone....

i am so lonely...i am MISS lonely....i have nobody...to call my own....hahahahha....reminds me of that AKON song....LONELY!! hahahhahahha...its kinda sad lar...today i feel so....ALONE...so... alone...hmm...mayb coz...i feel everyone around me....are so drifting apart 4m me...its...like ppl keep hurting me...then at the end...they jus try to forget me....like...i am sum sort of a dumping friend..hahhahahaha...mayb i jus am....hmm...well...i guess u noe...most of my frens are meant to be....temporary frens......dat come in my life for a reason...and then...they jus leave!! leave without a note...without giving a proper reason...u noe wat...sumtimes things in life happen for a reason...but...sumtimes sum stuff in life.....shudnt happen....and...thats when...it kinda makes life worst...hahahhaha....its kinda weird that its comin 4m me...well...i guess i jus gotta go thru all these...hahhhaha....kinda used 2 it...mayb its coz...i dun really....show wat i feel to others...when they actually tell me sumthin...dat actually hurts me....haih...anyway...to all of ya...reading out there.....jus remember k....when ur in a bad mood...when ur goin thru sumthin u wouldnt want anyone 2 go thru...sumthin dat could change ur life...and could break ur heart...make sure...u dont show it to others...coz...sumtimes...when u get out of control...u might say sumthin...dat might just break sumones heart into pieces.....and...when this happens...u not only make that person broken inside...but u could have made that person...feel small abt themselves.....feel so bad....feel so not wanted.....which isnt sumthin nice....to do...especially...if that person was once ur frens...or is still ur fren till today!! trust me....there are many ups and downs in friendship.....its hard 2 actually protect and ensure the strength of this relationship...as it could jus end...within a second....haih...anyway...today...didnt do much lar....everythin was so boring...haih....oh yah...will oni b goin 2 my aunts place on friday...so not bad lar...i got one extra day 2 go online...lol....yea...hahahhahaha...addicted to the computer lar...kinda hard 2...live without it!! hahhaaha...well...i guess dats it 4 now....hmm...hope 2 write more soon...hahahhahaha...c ya!!

ps: click on the title...to go straight to AKON's website....click on media...and listen to his latest popular single...LONELY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment