Thursday, May 05, 2005

hi!! i'm back...LOL

ok...well...i know...its been quite a while since i have actually written a blog...hmm...well...to think about it...there is still nothing new in my life...lol!! kinda sad lol!! oh yah...my driving exams is on monday!! man i am so nervous!! well....actually if i do FAIL...there is still a chance 4 me 2 sit for it again....oh yah...my fren told me...dat once there was this guy...who actually took his driving exam for more than 200 times..and he passed oni after abt 227 times! poor guy!! i hope i dont become like that....i guess...if i fail more than 4 times...i might bribe :P hahhahahahahhahaha.. ...rasuah.. ..hahaahhahaha............... ..anyway...hmm...my life....its ok...nuthin much though...hmm.....i miss skool so much!! oh yah...i met up wif my pals on monday(2nd may)...it was fun!!watched the jacket...was a good movie....had a twisty part!! i had a great time with them!! can u believe it...they actually got me a cake!! so sweet of them!! i got presents 2!! i guess...i had lots of fun!! that day rocked!! and i will never forget that special day!! thanks guy!! love u all so much!! hehhehehehe...hmm....other than dat..hmm....nuthin much happened lar!! kinda boring lar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment