Tuesday, April 26, 2005

wow....its been a while~~~

hi...i'm back again...after a long time...hmm...well my life...nuthin new lar...its just the same old me....still waiting for something new to happen.....cant wait for it to happen.....hmm....about my education....well...i have appealed for my JPA scholarship....but i think got no hope lar....i dont care abt it d lar....i just gotta move on!!!! so...most prob...i will b goin 2 sunway college in july to do my a-levels...then continue biotech in monash.....if its tyoo tight for me to handle...i will jus have to apply for a study loan.....which at this point i dun mind doing!!! hmm....well...in my life....nuthin much happened....jus dat...nowadays i am kinda bz...workin 4 my dad...i type letters and all....dun really mind doin dat....at least i wont die of boredom!!! lolzzz....well...i guess dats it 4 now....lolzzz...my life is so damn boring!!! will write more...if...and oni if sumthin happens...i mean sumthin new...lolzz....c ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment