Wednesday, April 13, 2005

~~tuesday~~12th april 2005~~

hmm...another boring day!!! hahahhahahhaha....i am so waiting for something nice to happen...but sadly nothing so far!!! lolzzz...sounds so desperate!!! hahahahhahahaha....well...lately...nothing nice happened...same old me...with same old stories...lolzzz...well not really lar...hmm....oh yah...i wasnt chosen for matriculation....hmm....well...i dont mind really....its just that.,..my options now....just reduced from 3 to 2....so now...its either...JPA or A-Levels at Sunway College!!! hmm....well...i hope i get my JPA...keeping my fingers crossed!!! anyway...enough about education....back to me...hmm....lately...have been missing school a lot!!! miss having fun with friends...miss the school teachers.....miss everything....well...tamil new year coming up....on thursday...then on friday...its the malayalees new year!!! hahahhahahha...i celebrate both...coz my dad is a tami; and my mum is a malayalee....lolzzz...love being mix!! coz i get to eat two different types of food!!! lolzzz...well...that is it 4 now...c ya soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment