Thursday, April 07, 2005

hmmm.....

hey...i'm back....back with the same old me!!! hehehhehehe....it's true!!! anyway...i went for a career fair on Sunday...just for the fun of it...with my dad...i was just lookin around...it was pretty boring....i thought i will go home with an empty hand...but suddenly i saw Sunway College booth...and guess wat they were actually trying to promote their A-Levels course.....finally, i saw somethin dat had a connection with me...lolzzz....so...we stopped there...we asked a few things about the course...and guess what...they are actually offering scholarships...and they are willing to give me RM5000.....dat was like the highest amount...so far....taylors...said they can only give me RM2000....help....they also can only give me dat amount....hmm....sedaya college....RM2500...for the same course...which is A-Levels....and finally i found a college dat actually appreciates my results!!! lolzzz...i make it sound so great...well....actually i am very happy...i don't have to make my dad suffer much....i mean...i am from a moderate family...so....it's not easy....well...i guess...if i dont get my JPA scholarship....i will straight start my A-Levels in July....haih...i guess...there will about 2 months plus....haih!!! dat a lot of time!!! i am going to enjoy to the max because i know that once i start college....there will be no time for me to enjoy :P hehhehehhehehe...well.....i went to my aunts place on sunday too....basically dats all dat happened on sunday!!! on monday, hmmm....i was at my aunts place....playing around wif my cousinz....hahahhahahaha...and guess what...they are all like about ages 5-12 ....we played hide and seek, catching, spin the bottle, hmm....we did some cooking....well...it was fun....i noe dat i am 18...but i guess there is still a kid in all of us....i have to tell that i never actually felt bored at their place...hahahhahahha...because we just had lots of kiddy stuff to do!! lolzz.... i love kids!!! hahahhahahahha...coz i'm a kid too :P hmm....tuesday...was oklar....was at my cousins place till 5....came back....had to repair my printer...coz my dear brother did something to it....u noe me...i am always to the rescue...lolzzz....i repaired it!!! lolzzz...make me sound so great!!! lolzzz...anyway...today...hmm...back tomy normal routine...no more catching , hide and seek...lolzzz...back to serious work...hahahhaha...which is chatting, checking my friendster...and blogging...hahhahahhaha...well...dats all for today!!! actually for now....i might add on later!!! bye!!!

***trying my best to stop the chatting language...lolzzz....mum scolded me the other day....because i kept writing everything using the chatting language...lolzzz...must change!!! but it is hard!!! trust me...hahahhahaha...well...see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment