Wednesday, March 30, 2005

~~ SiMpLe pLAN~cOnCeRt~~ :'(

haih...can u believe it...my bro got a free V.I.P TICKET 2 C SIMPLE PLAN IN CONCERT!!!! lolzzz.......i make it sound so big a deal...but IT IS!!! i mean...oklar...i like them...but i'm not crazee over them...but...but...i love concerts!!! haih...nvm...the next time they come...i must b the first to get their tickets...lolzzz!!! well..u noe wat...i am kinda into green day and good charlotte lately!!! hope they come 2 malaysia 2 have a concert!!!! i will so go 4 it!!! i dun care wat they say...I AM GOING!!! lolzz...they have barely even planed on comin here......and i have oledi decided on goin 4 their concert...lolzzz...dats funny!!! hmm...well...other than dat...nuthin nice happened...same old me...wif my same old stories!!! damn.,,,,it's boring!!! haih!!! well...dats it 4 now....catch ya laterzzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment