Thursday, March 03, 2005

a normal wednesday....hmm...

hey...back again!!! thank god msn works again!!! hahahhaha....sad 2 say lar...but i'm really addicted to da com!!! i mean...no com means no life:P hahahahha....nolar...not until so bad!!! well...i find the net the oni way 2 communicate!!! hmm...my life is never complete...if i dun have the com by my side!!! well...enough abt the com...lets get back 2 business...hahahha...well...2day is just another normal day!!! woke up...watched tv....came on9...then lepak at home...lepak wif fwens....then...go on9 again!!! hahahahha...wow...daily routine d!!!..today i thought a lot abt love.....i mean...although love is such a painful game....people just feel handicap without love...i mean...there is never a person who doesnt wanna fall in love...besides me dat is :P...i mean...lookin at how the ppl around me fall in love...and their experience...just freaks me out sumtimes!!..if i ever do fall in love...i think i must b at least 21!!! i noe lar...a bit the old...but i guess...dat is da oni time i would actually b careful in choosin my soul partner!!! :P hahahha...u noe wat...once right my bm teacher actually had a look at my hand...and he said i'll oni get married when i'm 40!!!hahahahha...dats a joke!!! i mean...i'd prefer being single lar...hahahhaha...so weird....hahahhaha...we shall just wait and c...to comfirm whether it's true or not :P..hmm...well dats it 4 now...catch ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment