Saturday, March 05, 2005

>>>>NOOOOOOO!!!!<<<<

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! it came out in da papers today dat spm results will b out on thursday(10th of march 2005)!!!! noooooooooo!!! omg...it's comin out in less than a week....and i am so busted!!! i dam not ready at all...oh god!!! well...watever it is...i still gotta get it rite...sooner or later...so...i better b prepared anywayzz....haih...it feels like i just sat 4 it...and nor the results is gonna come out...haih....i woke up in shock this mornin when my dad came 2 my room and told me dat results will b out on thursday!!! hahahhahaha...was funny though...coz afta dat he was like..."sharu, r u ok??" hahahhaha...my dad is so cute at times...hehehhehe...once i woke up and my dad went out, i got a call...it was my mum...and she told me da same news also....and guess wat....she asked me whether i was ok or not...hahahhaha...it seems like they r all so scared dat i might go thru mental block or sumthin afta hearin dat shockin yet scary news!!!hahahhaha...well...i was nervous...and i still am...but i guess...i gotta get over it...i mean...wats the point ...i have oledi done it...and i cant do anythin 2 change it!!! but sumtimes...u feel so worried...whether u wrote the right thing...or whether u answered da correct question...haih!!! anywayzz....we shall wait and c...haih...if it's bad...i'll just have 2 work extra harder...and if it's good...i got loads of ppl to thank man!!! i mean...my parents...annoyin bro...who were always there 2 give me support anytime!!!muaxx!!!...well...my pet bro's and sis....4 tips :P and support!!! luv u guys!! hmm...my frens...who were with me thru out the journey in form 5!!! thanks guys!!! hmm...my teachers...the skool and tuition teachers....omg...without u guys...i think i wouldnt have the chance 2 even sit 4 spm!!! hahahahah...well...i must thank u guys whether i do well or i don't!!! coz...i couldnt have done anythin without u all!!!! oh yah...i must thanks my uncles, aunties...cuzins...wow...they did so much 4 me wei!!! can u believe it...i'm thankin them b4 the results is even out!! LOLZ!!! TALK ABT BEIN CRAZEE!!! well...i think it's never wrong to thank the ppl who u treasure in ur heart!!!well...hmm...otha than dat...today was another normal day...went on9, watched tv...and had sum fun wif frens!!! well...dats it!! c ya soon!!!...and remember...6 MORE DAYS!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!! :p i noe...i'm freakin myself out too! LOLZZ! LETS JUST PRAY!!! AND HOPE 4 DA BEST COZ DATS ALL WE CAN DO NOW!!! pray 4 me k???

No comments:

Post a Comment