Tuesday, March 15, 2005

~it's ~been ~a ~while~

well...it's been a while since i posted sumthin....well....there is nuthin new in my life...it's da same old me.....except dat i'm extra bz now....loads of stuff 2 handle....college applications...scholarship forms...haih...it seem so hard....i just hope college isnt dat hard!!!haih...anyway....i guess i jus gotta follow the flow of life....hahhahahahha....sounds so...so....so...funny!!! hahahhahaha...anyway...i am not doin this alone...there is a lot of support around me...parents...firends...everyone i noe....all my well wishers...i guess it wont b dat bad after all...anyway...today is a good day...coz it's my frens b'day!!! unfortunately...i cant go 4 her party....coz...coz...coz...she lives in sabah!! hehheheh...however.,,,we did have loads of fun when she was here....i guess dats good enough...!!! haih...i dunno why but today i am so out of ideas!!! hahahahhaha...my blogs are either too long...or jus so short :P hahahahhaha...am i weird or wat...LOLZZZ!!! anyway...dats it 4 now...will write more when i have ideas k? byezzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment