Monday, March 07, 2005

CoNFuSeD??

haih...guess wat... i just gotta noe that there is sum sort of confusion goin on...the star newspapers said results will b out on thursday....but nst says dat it will b out on wednesday!!! i hate this!!! damn mah fan!!! tell us da truth lar...WHEN IS IT COMIN OUT???haih...i hate this...i am oledi in so much stress....and now this shit!!! haih...hate it lar!!! today i had driving...was ok lar...kinda fun!!! made me a bit relaxed...wasn't thinkin abt exams during the lessons...but afta the lessons, appa asked me to apply 4 JPA scholarship...hahahhahaha....their requirements are like so damn high....at least A2 4 all the subjects!!! want me 2 die ar....i doubt i can get that!!! anyway...there is nuthin wrong in tryin rite??? haih...today wasnt such a great day...thought a lot abt stuff...stuff dat shouldn't b in my mind!!!haih...sumtimes i wonder why ppl seem so nice at first...then end up showin their backs at us??haih...i dunno wat is there 4 me 2 do...i try my very best...yet i fail...wat am i supposed 2 do abt it? i mean...mayb it's just my luck!!! life seems so hard!!! never knew i would feel this way!!! especially NOW!!! well...there is nuthin i can do...otha than living my normal life!! a life dat i always lived and am living in!!!hmm...well...i so wished i could talk 2 sumone...spill everythin dat is in my heart!!! haih!!! thank god i have this blog thingy!!! can at least release sum of the tension i got hru deep inside me!!! again...it's all thanks 2 my sis!!!hmm...i guess dats it 4 now...c ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment